The bridge crossing the Hood Canal on the Olympic Peninsula in Washington state. The approaches to the bridge are wide enough, but the main span and center drawspan are very narrow. I stopped here just after the shoulder widened.
Permanent link to this article: http://www.bikingbis.com/2006/09/13/hood-canal-bridge/
Best Bike Rides – Seattle
- Abandoned dockless vehicles: cars vs. bicycles
- Lance Armstrong pays $5 million in fraud settlement
- Choosing a name for John Wayne Pioneer Trail in Iron Horse State Park
- Section of John Wayne Pioneer Trail closed in Eastern Washington
- More than 100 bike rides to celebrate Opening Day for Trails on Saturday