The bridge crossing the Hood Canal on the Olympic Peninsula in Washington state. The approaches to the bridge are wide enough, but the main span and center drawspan are very narrow. I stopped here just after the shoulder widened.
Permanent link to this article: http://www.bikingbis.com/2006/09/13/hood-canal-bridge/
Best Bike Rides – Seattle
- Newest section of East Lake Sammamish Trail reopens Wednesday
- Bicyclists flock to new bike trail on WA 520 Bridge
- Sub-freezing weather doesn’t derail promotional bike tour to CES
- “Cycling the Pacific Coast” is definitive guidebook for West Coast adventure
- Say goodbye to bicycle commuter tax benefit; thanks GOP