The Olympic Mountains to the west create a snowy backdrop for this guy exercising his dogs at Myrtle Edwards Park on the Puget Sounds in Seattle.
Permanent link to this article: http://www.bikingbis.com/2008/01/22/myrtle-edwards-park-seattle/
Best Bike Rides – Seattle
- Texas-based bicycle writer killed in roadside crash
- Specialized Bicycle recalls 5,500 Allez model bikes
- Plan now for Bike Travel Weekend in June
- RAGBRAI announces flat bike route for 2018
- WA bicycle trails get funding: List includes John Wayne Pioneer, Whitehorse, Centennial and Olympic Discovery trails