Taken along American River's Jedediah Smith Memorial Trail in January 2008. The black-tail deer are in high grass, looking for tender shoots.
Permanent link to this article: http://www.bikingbis.com/2008/01/29/cyclists-spots-deer-feeding/
Best Bike Rides – Seattle
- Protect bicyclists and pedestrians by prohibiting blind self-driving vehicles from the streets
- Q&A: Bicycling the Pacific Coast – Deep forests, sunny beaches, and driving rain
- Garneau recalls non-compliant bicycle helmets
- New Eastside Rail Corridor is ready for bicycles
- Gun maker’s cycling products are targets of boycott