No one seemed in a hurry to catch the ferry off the island on Sunday at Chilly Hilly.
Permanent link to this article: http://www.bikingbis.com/2008/02/25/cyclists-watch-a-ferry-plying-puget-sound/
Best Bike Rides – Seattle
- Protect bicyclists and pedestrians by prohibiting blind self-driving vehicles from the streets
- Q&A: Bicycling the Pacific Coast – Deep forests, sunny beaches, and driving rain
- Garneau recalls non-compliant bicycle helmets
- New Eastside Rail Corridor is ready for bicycles
- Gun maker’s cycling products are targets of boycott