The Chilly Hilly starts with a ferry ride (included in the cost) from Seattle to Bainbridge Island. The Washington State warns motorists at its website that they'll see many colorfully dressed cyclists. It also says car capacity will be reduced because of the crush.
Permanent link to this article: http://www.bikingbis.com/2008/02/25/throngs-of-cyclists-wait-to-board-a-ferry/
Best Bike Rides – Seattle
- Newest section of East Lake Sammamish Trail reopens Wednesday
- Bicyclists flock to new bike trail on WA 520 Bridge
- Sub-freezing weather doesn’t derail promotional bike tour to CES
- “Cycling the Pacific Coast” is definitive guidebook for West Coast adventure
- Say goodbye to bicycle commuter tax benefit; thanks GOP