The Chilly Hilly starts with a ferry ride (included in the cost) from Seattle to Bainbridge Island. The Washington State warns motorists at its website that they'll see many colorfully dressed cyclists. It also says car capacity will be reduced because of the crush.
Permanent link to this article: http://www.bikingbis.com/2008/02/25/throngs-of-cyclists-wait-to-board-a-ferry/
Best Bike Rides – Seattle
- Lance Armstrong pays $5 million in fraud settlement
- Choosing a name for John Wayne Pioneer Trail in Iron Horse State Park
- Section of John Wayne Pioneer Trail closed in Eastern Washington
- More than 100 bike rides to celebrate Opening Day for Trails on Saturday
- Pierce County’s Foothills Trail open for bicycling from East Puyallup to Buckley