While this is a dicey little stretch of road in the best of conditions, it was plenty slippery in the December 2008 snows. Cyclists often ride this road between Lake Washington Boulevard and the bike lane over the I-90 bridge.
Permanent link to this article: http://www.bikingbis.com/2008/12/29/hairpin-turn-in-colman-park-seattle/
Best Bike Rides – Seattle
- Newest section of East Lake Sammamish Trail reopens Wednesday
- Bicyclists flock to new bike trail on WA 520 Bridge
- Sub-freezing weather doesn’t derail promotional bike tour to CES
- “Cycling the Pacific Coast” is definitive guidebook for West Coast adventure
- Say goodbye to bicycle commuter tax benefit; thanks GOP