While this is a dicey little stretch of road in the best of conditions, it was plenty slippery in the December 2008 snows. Cyclists often ride this road between Lake Washington Boulevard and the bike lane over the I-90 bridge.
Permanent link to this article: http://www.bikingbis.com/2008/12/29/hairpin-turn-in-colman-park-seattle/
Best Bike Rides – Seattle
- Lance Armstrong pays $5 million in fraud settlement
- Choosing a name for John Wayne Pioneer Trail in Iron Horse State Park
- Section of John Wayne Pioneer Trail closed in Eastern Washington
- More than 100 bike rides to celebrate Opening Day for Trails on Saturday
- Pierce County’s Foothills Trail open for bicycling from East Puyallup to Buckley