Mark Bosworth, 54, of Portland disappeared without a trace on Sept. 17 while volunteering for Cycle Oregon near the town of Riddle.
Permanent link to this article: http://www.bikingbis.com/2011/09/28/mark-bosworth/
Best Bike Rides – Seattle
- Newest section of East Lake Sammamish Trail reopens Wednesday
- Bicyclists flock to new bike trail on WA 520 Bridge
- Sub-freezing weather doesn’t derail promotional bike tour to CES
- “Cycling the Pacific Coast” is definitive guidebook for West Coast adventure
- Say goodbye to bicycle commuter tax benefit; thanks GOP