City of Bellevue, WA, opens a short bike path that will improve safety for bicyclists and pedestrians in the area of the Factoria Mall.
Permanent link to this article: http://www.bikingbis.com/2011/12/16/new-bike-path-opens-in-factoria-mall-area/
Best Bike Rides – Seattle
- Texas-based bicycle writer killed in roadside crash
- Specialized Bicycle recalls 5,500 Allez model bikes
- Plan now for Bike Travel Weekend in June
- RAGBRAI announces flat bike route for 2018
- WA bicycle trails get funding: List includes John Wayne Pioneer, Whitehorse, Centennial and Olympic Discovery trails