CA: Healdsburg Bicycle Tour
April 27, 2019 all-day
Healdsburg Community Center
1557 Healdsburg Avenue Healdsburg
NOTE: There will a slight change to the 20 mile and 60 mile routes but the distance will remain the same.
The 35 mile route will need to be lengthen to 40 miles.
Will update maps as soon as possible
33rd Annual Healdsburg Bicycle Tour
by Sunrise Rotary Club of Healdsburg
Join us as we pedal through the heart of Sonoma County Wine Country. Road and mountain bikes, skinny tires and fat tires welcome. Moderately challenging ride through the Alexander, Dry Creek & Russian River Valleys. Distance options include 20, 35 or 60 miles; gradually increasing in difficulty. The 20 mile route is rather flat, while the 35 & 60 mile routes have more rolling hills and moderate climbs.
Come up for the day or spend the whole weekend with us; there is much to see and do. Healdsburg offers many lodging options and is central to more than 100 wineries.
Bicycling Magazine listed Sonoma County as one of “The 7 Greatest Rides on Earth” — alongside the likes of Tuscany, Crested Butte, and Moab.
Your Healdsburg Bicycle Tour registration includes:
- Limited edition Healdsburg Bicycle Tour bandana with map of all three courses
- Fresh fruit and baked goods for breakfast
- Completely mapped out courses with arrows and signs to lead you in your desired direction.
- Option to pick from 3 courses, each varying in distance and elevation
- Replenishing snacks and water at our rest stops located in various spots throughout each course
- Catered gourmet lunch.
- 1 glass of local premium wine or beer
- SAG Wagons
Permanent link to this article: http://www.bikingbis.com/event/ca-healdsburg-bicycle-tour/