A tall bike rider flies the skull and crossbones at 2007 Chilly Hilly. Actually, he's on another ride altogether, the .83 bike club's F****n' Hills Race, which just happens to coincide over the same exact route and on same exact day at the Chilly Hilly.
Permanent link to this article: http://www.bikingbis.com/2007/02/26/tall-bike/
Best Bike Rides – Seattle
- Protect bicyclists and pedestrians by prohibiting blind self-driving vehicles from the streets
- Q&A: Bicycling the Pacific Coast – Deep forests, sunny beaches, and driving rain
- Garneau recalls non-compliant bicycle helmets
- New Eastside Rail Corridor is ready for bicycles
- Gun maker’s cycling products are targets of boycott