Excellent bakery, deli and sit-down dining in historic Black Diamond. This is a former coal boom town close by the western slope of the Cascades in Washington state.
Permanent link to this article: http://www.bikingbis.com/2008/06/06/black-diamond-bakery/
Best Bike Rides – Seattle
- Protect bicyclists and pedestrians by prohibiting blind self-driving vehicles from the streets
- Q&A: Bicycling the Pacific Coast – Deep forests, sunny beaches, and driving rain
- Garneau recalls non-compliant bicycle helmets
- New Eastside Rail Corridor is ready for bicycles
- Gun maker’s cycling products are targets of boycott