All too common in New York, a vehicle blocking a bike lane. The driver should pay a fine directly from his stock to the bicyclist. Photo by Bruce Friedland.
Permanent link to this article: http://www.bikingbis.com/2009/12/14/beer-truck-blocks-a-bike-lane/
Best Bike Rides – Seattle
- Lance Armstrong pays $5 million in fraud settlement
- Choosing a name for John Wayne Pioneer Trail in Iron Horse State Park
- Section of John Wayne Pioneer Trail closed in Eastern Washington
- More than 100 bike rides to celebrate Opening Day for Trails on Saturday
- Pierce County’s Foothills Trail open for bicycling from East Puyallup to Buckley