John Steinbeck's camper truck that he used in his wanderings that later became “Travels with Charley.” He named the truck Rocinante for Don Quixote's steed. By Lord Harris photos at wikipedia.
Permanent link to this article: http://www.bikingbis.com/2010/12/19/john-steinbecks-camper/
Best Bike Rides – Seattle
- Newest section of East Lake Sammamish Trail reopens Wednesday
- Bicyclists flock to new bike trail on WA 520 Bridge
- Sub-freezing weather doesn’t derail promotional bike tour to CES
- “Cycling the Pacific Coast” is definitive guidebook for West Coast adventure
- Say goodbye to bicycle commuter tax benefit; thanks GOP