12464 Oakfort Court
From the website:
Choose one of the 4 registration categories below.
All Category Options include:
– Choice of routes for all levels and interests; routes will be posted in June and turn-by-turn route-slips at ride starts.
– Well stocked Aid Stations and on-call SAG support.
– Group experience with members of the BSC.
*** Saturday “CAPTAIN’S RIDE” only, June 29, 2019 ($50 fee)
– Catered picnic lunch en route, at SDCB – Vista.
*** Sunday “STOKER’S RIDE” only, June 30, 2019 ($50 fee)
– Finish Line Fair after-tour includes catered picnic lunch and silent auction.
*** 2-DAY TOUR OF VISION (requires $500 fundraising by June 15, 2019)
+ Premium CFS experience – all the 1-day activity benefits (above), PLUS:
+ Pre-Tour Orientation Pool Party and Picnic Lunch (Saturday June 22)
+ Student apartment living at CSU San Marcos
+ Local craft brewery function
+ Saturday dinner and Sunday breakfast
+ Saturday evening entertainment
+ BSC-CFS custom jersey