From the website:
Last year’s routes were a big hit. We will continue to have the same routes for 2019 that will COOL you down if we have a heat spell and take you off the beaten-path on some exclusive best-kept-secret roads. We will have each route marked with a different colored arrow on the pavement, making easier for you new riders to stay on course. Here are some highlights:
1. A cool romp through the redwoods of West County at the tail-end of the Century route.
2. This Century may not have one big climb, but collectively, you’ll be gaining over 5,100 feet!
3. A trek down West Dry Creek. This beautiful route will take you through the Dry Creek Valley wine country.
4. Lunch stop in the heart of Dry Creek Valley. For the first time this year, there will be a misting tent at this rest stop for those who need some wonderful cool-down.
5. Escape route for Century riders. We’ve all had those days where we’re just not feeling it. If this happens to you, you can shave 25 miles off your ride skipping the West County route. Don’t worry, we won’t tell!