501 S. Main St.
“The Tour de Whidbey is known as one of the most beautiful bicycle rides around. Travel the island’s back roads and enjoy breathtaking scenery, glimpses of abundant wildlife and varied terrain. Join us for this wonderful event in summer 2019.
“Riders have several routes and directions north or south to choose from, each with a hospitality break-station every 10-15 miles:
- Whidbey Power-162 mile route around the perimeter of Whidbey Island.
- Whidbey Century-100 mile route through North and South Whidbey.
- Metric Century Plus-67 mile route through South Whidbey.
- Half Metric Century-33 mile North Whidbey routes provide the same gorgeous scenery.
- A family-friendly 10 mile route winds through the areas in and around Coupeville.”