The Moonville Rail Trail meanders through picturesque southwestern Ohio for about 10 miles between the small towns of Zaleski and Mineral. See the Our Ohio video production at YouTube.
Permanent link to this article: http://www.bikingbis.com/2009/12/21/moonville-rail-trail/
Best Bike Rides – Seattle
- Lance Armstrong pays $5 million in fraud settlement
- Choosing a name for John Wayne Pioneer Trail in Iron Horse State Park
- Section of John Wayne Pioneer Trail closed in Eastern Washington
- More than 100 bike rides to celebrate Opening Day for Trails on Saturday
- Pierce County’s Foothills Trail open for bicycling from East Puyallup to Buckley