Longtime bicycling writer and editor to retire from last venture, RoadBikeRider.com.
Permanent link to this article: https://www.bikingbis.com/2010/12/16/ed-pavelka/
Best Bike Rides – Seattle
- Bicycle Weekends return to Lake Washington Boulevard in 2023
- Palouse to Cascades trail trestle opens in Eastern Washington
- East meets West as Beverly Bridge across the Columbia River opens for bicyclists on April 8
- RAGBRAI co-founder passes
- Check those bike pedals: Trek recalls Bontrager Satellite City pedals
- Road Test: Ibis DV9Can Ibis’s updated hardtail live up to the original?
- The Middle of Nowhere is in Eastern Nevada... and you should go there.
- Gearing Up to Get Out, At Any SizeWhen Marley Blonsky riding bikes nearly 10 years ago in Seattle, it was a struggle to find even basic padded shorts or a jersey to fit her plus-size body. These days there's a world of inclusive sizing if you know where to look, and we have her recommendations here.
- Must Watch: Braydon Bringhurst Is Incredible Riding Up, Down & Switch-Footed in 'ALL WAYS'... trail bike's versatility. The task: Capture one continuous ride through Bellingham, Boise, Moab and Sedona. Inspired by creative minds to ...
- No lift-accessed mountain biking at Powder Mountain this summer - TownLiftConstruction will impact trails and accessibility. · Parking for cross-country and trail riding will be out of Brim trail at the end of Summit Pass ...
- BYXE Week encourages Saskatoon cyclists to pedal through winter | CBC NewsA man wearing black clothes can be seen riding a bike through a snowy trail. Jason Hanson said one of his favorite routes is the Meewasin trail to ...
- 44 New and Renewing Bicycle Friendly Businesses Making Biking Better WASHINGTON, DC — Today, the League of American Bicyclists celebrates 44 new and renewing Bicycle Friendly Businesses, who join the ranks of 1,480 other BFBs in all 50 states and… The post 44 New and Renewing Bicycle Friendly Businesses Making Biking Better appeared first on League of American Bicyclists.
- Advocate Spotlight: Allyson McCallaIn celebration of Black History Month, we’re passing the microphone to amplify the stories of Black cycling advocates, leaders, and changemakers who are strengthening the bike movement. One advocate we’re… The post Advocate Spotlight: Allyson McCalla appeared first on League of American Bicyclists.
- Webinar: How Legislation Can Support Slow RoadsLast year, the League of American Bicyclists launched the Slow Roads Save Lives campaign. The campaign aims to create safer roads where people biking, walking, using mobility devices, and driving… The post Webinar: How Legislation Can Support Slow Roads appeared first on League of American Bicyclists.