Administrator and author of Biking Bis. Currently live in the Seattle area; previously Texas, California, Maryland, Georgia and Ohio. Own a Lemond road bike for light riding and Rockhopper for poor weather riding and touring.
Most commented posts
- How to enforce 3-foot passing law to protect bicyclists — 51 comments
- 10 longest rail-trails for bicycling — John Wayne Pioneer Trail in Washington leads the list — 19 comments
- Indiana town says “No” to bicycle tourism — 18 comments
- Washington state lists parks with bike/hike campsites — 16 comments
- Are bike path bollards an unnecessary hazard? — 13 comments